DisplayName not updating when set programmatically.
When I change the value of a button's display name in a script, e.g.,
"My Button" DisplayName = "Display this"
It doesn't change the displayed value in the workspace. However, if I then open the element's properties, I notice the value did in fact get set. And If I click OK on the element properties window, the displayed value in the workspace finally updates.
Hi. Just tested this, and you are correct! Normal elements update correctly, but for some reason the button is not.
Will add this to the bug list. Thank you for reporting. Stay tuned for a fix!