Notifications
Clear all

Digital outputs not working

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@j-jones)
Topic starter  

I'm setting up BruControl for the first time, running a MEGA UniShield with BruControl v1.1.0.15. I'm having a few problems with the Digital Output devices.

First, the display isn't indicating the state. With the display type set to text, the only thing ever displayed is "----" regardless of the state of the device.

Second, they seem to not control the outputs of the ports. I've tried several different pins, including the onboard led pin, and the output simply will not turn on.

Last, BruControl will only allow one digital output to be enabled at a time. E.g., if I have 3 devices configured, all on different ports, and try to enable one, it will disable the others.

I assume all three of these are symptoms of the same root problem, but I haven't been able to identify what that could be. Any help would be much appreciated. FWIW, I have a PWM device and an RTI sensor that are both working correctly on the same interface.

(@pbruno3)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi,

Sorry for the hassle! Per the Build 15 Beta Product Note, please make sure that all Digital Outputs have a Dual Throw port set to None, rather than their default of 0.

ReplyQuote
(@j-jones)
Topic starter  

@pbruno3 thanks! That did the trick.

You did tell me to read the notes... 😀 

pbruno3 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: