Application & Firmware Updates
FYI we have published v1.1 Release Candidate (v188.8.131.52) and Firmware v44k. These should be considered beta and not used for "production". Please report any issues/concerns to us via email, with detailed description how to duplicate the problem. Thanks!
We posted an update to the v1.1 Release Candidate (v184.108.40.206). I think this is getting pretty close. Fixes in this build:
1. Fixed the Global Date/Time 'value' property in scripts.
2. Timers with alarms do not continually trigger the alarm when the time exceeds the alarm.
3. Updated info and grip icons to improve transparency and appearance.
4. Text formatting is stripped when pasting text into a script.
Feedback is appreciated!
leave a download link in the post, Please.
We kind of filter the access to the download link to qualify users via a contact form. May be old school. We’ll email users directly with a link in the future.
"White_Pump_Status" background = 4 or
"White_Pump_Status" background = 10
sets the background to 4
If you have a number larger than 3, it sets the background to 4. It should throw an error instead as you only have 3 Background available.
I'm not sure why anyone would write a script line setting the background to a value higher than 3? We would rather not stop a running script unless its a true error.
Hi BC Users,
We posted v1.1 Release Candidate (build v220.127.116.11). Updates in this build:
1. Added a Primary Value setting for Counter, Hydrometer, and PID elements - this will allow you to select which data will be displayed with a digital gauge.
2. Updated ability to enter up to 12 decimals (was 6 previously). If you need to put in decimals beyond 12, such as in thermistor calibrations, please use cut and paste.
3. Subroutine 'call' / 'return' functions now work properly when nested inside 'if' / 'endif' blocks.
4. Corrected the custom color dialog box to fit in on the screen (buttons now correctly visible).
5. We tried to add more LED Indicator colors, but unfortunately these are fixed, so we cannot do that at this time. Will continue working on this.
Thank you to all those who report issues/bugs - we appreciate your willingness to help us!
Hi. I grabbed v44 of the firmware and had a problem installing it on a NodeMCU micro that I have used v43 on previously. The NodeMCU was the only COM port on the machine (4). When I ran the installer, I did the following options:
 (Firmware Installation) ->  NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP8266) ->  Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge
but then there were no options for firmwares to install onto the unit. In the v43 there was one choice to install, which is currently running on the other one I have. Has there been a change in v44 that doesn't support that hardware, or am I missing something (likely)?
For a sanity check, I tried v43 again and it loaded and everything was normal.
Actually, we didn’t publish a specific FW for the NodeMCU. There are a lot of ESP8266/85 variants which makes it tricky to support.