%0&15 Not Working

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
10.7 K Views
(@garnetheartbeer)
Topic starter  

I am curious what i am doing wrong.

I installed the Firmware for the Mega 2650 (RW version) and it successfully uploaded.

When i go into the Network Set up it opens the next screen and shows it is connected to the device in the upper Left. I try entering %0&15 to initiate the count down, but it does not initiate.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks

(@pbruno3)
Reputable Member Admin

Did you include the semi-colon? It should be '%0&15;' <- everything there without the apostrophes.

ReplyQuote
(@garnetheartbeer)
Topic starter  

Yea that was the issue. I dont know how I missed the semicolon. maybe too much homebrew. Otherwise, my only other issue is in BruControl i create the interface with Wifi RTD and it keeps showing as connected and disconnected in the brucontrol software. 

I ran the wifi shield script in IDE and updated the firmware and scanned for networks and I did find mine. Then is pinged my wifi router for the IP address, Gateway, and Subnet all standard

192.168.1.1 & 192.168.1.1 & 255.255.255.0

I insert my SSD and WPA2-PSK password.

still cant connect to brucontrol. I have to change the IP address in the interface set up to 192.168.1.1 from 192.168.1.2 to get the connect/disconnect error. I am wondering what is the cause of the error?

ReplyQuote
(@pbruno3)
Reputable Member Admin

Please email us info at brucontrol dotcom and we will help you from there.

Please send us a screenshot (copy/paste or screen-shot) of the readout in the serial terminal after you enter '%1&14;' to enter debug mode. Then please confirm you can ping it from your computer.

ReplyQuote
Share: