Notifications
Clear all

Excited to Get Started!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@furynut)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone, I have just purchased the components I need to get a fermentation temperature controller built. I have no experience with Arduino or programming so this will be a major learning experience I'm sure. I will definitely be posting on here for help when i get stuck.

Once I get the controller built I will be purchasing the software to tie it all together. I have a windows server running 24/7 on my home network that I'm thinking of running the software on. 

Depending on how this goes, I may build a replacement for my current brewery controller on my electric system. 

(@pbruno3)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi FuryNut,

Sounds like you are off to a good start with planning. Regarding the Windows server - that is a brilliant way to do this. BruControl can run all the time, and you can serve the screen and control via Remote Desktop connection (until the Webserver update comes out).

FYI you will not need to do any Arduino programming - we have done all that for you. You could write some scripts in BruControl for a nearly unlimited level of automation - but its not required.

Ping us here or email us directly if you need any help!

ReplyQuote
Share: