Thank you for your interest in BruControl!
Download the application here. Please take the following steps to initiate the BruControl application:
- Download the selected release of BruControl from this page and unzip (extract) the files to a unique folder on your computer.
- Run BruControl.exe. You may receive a security warning (this is normal but the application is digitally signed with Microsoft for security).
- Open the Settings (gear icon). Select ‘License’.
- If you have a license:
- Enter the email above in the License field. Enter a password of your choice (please notify us if a different email should be used). Select ‘ACTIVATE’. The license status should indicate the license activation and check date.
- The license will automatically renew daily.
- If you are starting an Evaluation:
- Enter your email and select “EVALUATION”. Follow the steps to receive and enter a security code.
- You will have 15 days before the Evaluation license expires. A license may be purchased via the Products page
- Before connecting to any interfaces, please follow the steps to set up the interface firmware at the Firmware Download page.
BruControl v184.108.40.206, Updated 8/27/19
CAUTION: FOR TESTING/EVALUATION. DO NOT USE IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
Note: Review and follow the Installation Product Note to complete the installation.
Note: This Beta requires firmware versions 45O or newer. For users upgrading, make a backup copy of the User files first! See User Manual appendix section “Upgrade from v1.0” for details.
System Requirements (see User Manual for details):
- Windows 7, 8, or 10. 32 bit or 64 bit editions. (Windows XP and Vista may be compatible but are not officially supported).
- For Windows 7 or below, .NET Framework, version 4.0 or higher required
- BruControl is functional software, but requires a license to communicate with micro-controller interfaces.