Thermistor Filter Board – Model TF
This board enables 6 thermistors (10k NTC) to be integrated with a BruControl interface. It provides screw terminals for wiring ease.
- Model TF-3: Assembled board: $39 US
- Model TF-3D: Assembled board with DIN rail clips: $46 US
- Model TF-3C: Assembled board in DIN rail carrier: $54 US
RTD Platform Board – Model RP
This board enables 4 RTD amplifiers to be integrated with a BruControl interface. It provides screw terminals for wiring ease. Note: Does not include amplifiers. See Order Lists for images.
- Model RP-3: Assembled board: $34 US
- Model RP-3D: Assembled board with DIN rail clips: $41 US
- Model RP-3C: Assembled board in DIN rail carrier: $49 US
Analog Amplifier Board – Model AA
This board converts PWM or Analog Output signals from the interface into analog voltages to drive analog voltage controlled devices such as proportional valves, variable SSRs, etc. 4 channels with jumper to determine output states when the interface is disabled. 5-24 VDC input with pass-thru for simplified device wiring. Output range is adjustable to accommodate 0-5, 0-10, 0-12 VDC, etc. for different requirements. Input voltage 3.3 or 5V DC PWM or analog . Max drive current 75 mA.
- Model AA-1: Assembled board: $36
- Model AA-1D: Assembled board with DIN rail clips: $43 US
- Model AA-1C: Assembled board in DIN rail carrier: $51 US
Arduino MEGA 2560 w/ Screw Shield – Model AM
This assembled shield & interface saves the user from having to source multiple parts and assemble/solder the Screw Shield terminals and headers.
- Model AM-SD: MEGA, Screw Shield, DIN clips. Use with Serial: $87 US
- Model AM-FD: MEGA, Screw Shield, Ethernet 2 shield, DIN clips: $125 US
- Model AM-ED: MEGA, Screw Shield, Ethernet 1 shield, DIN clips: $113 US
- Model AM-WD: MEGA, Screw Shield, Wi-Fi shield, DIN clips: $125 US
BruControl Feather UniShield – Model UF
This assembled shield contains drivers to allow direct connection of high-current devices such as relays, valves, pumps, small motors, etc. Can output voltages ranging from 5 to 24 VDC and has a pair of banks to accommodate two different voltages simultaneously. Current is as high as 4 A per output. Outputs contain flyback diodes for inductive load noise suppression. Contains headers for an Adafruit Feather to plug in to shield, allowing for the selection of different Feather models. Includes quick release terminals for I/O connections (direct pin, ground, and driver output) which eliminates the requirement for additional terminal blocks. Design allows for expansion boards to be stacked vertically (pending). Assembled, including DIN-rail carrier. Read Product Note for details and specific models.
- Model UF-1: Feather UniShield, without Feather: $249 US
- Model UF-1-M0U: Feather UniShield, with Feather M0 Wi-Fi, external antenna: $299 US
- Model UF-1-M0P: Feather UniShield, with Feather M0, Wi-Fi, internal antenna: $289 US
- Model UF-1-M0B: Feather UniShield, with Feather M0: $279 US
- Model UF-1-ESP: Feather UniShield, with ESP32, Wi-Fi, internal antenna: $279 US